Tuesday, September 9, 2008

everyone has problems n when that someone has problem what we can do as a friend is to be there for him/her listen to what he/she has to say even when we don't always agree with their opinions and thoughts try not to tell him/her what u think when it is something ugly coz it's not gonna help in fact u're making things worse so if u don have anything nice to say don say anything at all a simple encouragement will be a very big help instead of some nonsensical stuff u're thinking to say what are friends for to make things worse or better be a friend that he/she will always feel free to tell u his/her problems n not the type of friend that he/she will be afraid to let u find out his/her problems coz he/she is afraid to receive any unpleasant comments or opinions the reason why he/she talks to u about his/her problem is coz he/she treats u as his/her friend even when u do not offer any good advice or solution just be there n listen will be good enough some of u might think what are friends for if u cant speak your mind partly that's true but is your comment really that important or u just want to say something coz of ego u cant feel what he/she feels when he/she are telling u his/her problems so in a way u dont have the right to criticise so are u a good friend or a jerk think about it so ppl if your friend cant even serve his/her duty as a friend reconsider whether that person is even a friend from the start do not mix companion n friend together coz they are not the same its not easy to find a good friend so appreciate them if u EVER find one

I've always been the kind of girl That hid my face So afraid to tell the world What I've got to say But I have this dream Bright inside of me I'm gonna let it show It's time to let you know
To let you know This is real, this is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed To be now Gonna let the light shine on me Now I've found who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me Do you know what it's like To feel so in the dark To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star Even though it seems Like it's too far away I have to believe
In myself, it's the only way You're the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I'm singin'
I need to find you I gotta find you You're the missin' piece I need The song inside of me I need to find you I gotta find you You're the voice I hear Inside my head The reason that I'm singin'
There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I want to be This is me

No comments: